Re: Interview from hell

Subject: Re: Interview from hell
From: "Miller, Lisa" <Lisa -dot- Miller -at- ANHEUSER-BUSCH -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 1999 16:29:24 -0500

Wendy wrote, " The first two interviewees were almost twins. They were
both very large, very poorly dressed, very smelly, men twice my age."

Wendy,

I sincerely hope for your and your company's sake these gentlemen do not
read this post. I think (if you are in the U.S.) you have admitted to breaking
several non-discrimination laws. Additionally, I think your priorities were
might be slightly off. Smell, dress, etc can all be overcome. While training
and skill, etc cannot.

Regards,

Lisa Miller
Technical Writer
Lisa -dot- miller -at- anheuser-busch -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=