Over-Informed & Under-Enlightened

Subject: Over-Informed & Under-Enlightened
From: Andrew Plato <intrepid_es -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 1999 14:38:41 -0700

Okay gang, I have endured rounds of edits and I am getting near the publishing
point. However, I thought I would give the TECHWR-L gang a chance to read at
my soon-to-be-published book: Over-Informed & Under-Enlightened: Mastering
Nerds, Technology, and the Information Age.

It is pages of blisteringly narrow-minded opinions about the role of technology
in our lives and how to overcome your fears of complex techie things.

Download a Word 97 or Adobe PDF version of the book at www.anitian.com/samantha

Comments are welcome and encouraged. I cannot promise I will respond to all but
I will try. Don't feel shy about giving me your honest opinions.

Thanks for your help.

Andrew Plato
President / Principal Consultant
Anitian Consulting, Inc.