document management

Subject: document management
From: Henry Vandelinde <vandelinde -at- WORDTEK -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 1999 10:00:37 -0400

Goodmorning,

I have been approached by a small engineering group that wants to set up a
consulting team and is interested in having me provide a documentation
platform in a virtual environment.

The project would involve setting up a system whereby the field team can
access material, track documents, and add new ones, as well as providing a
central template bank to use as for development records and progress reports.

Is anyone here involved in something like this. If so, any input would be
appreciated.

Henry
Henry Vandelinde, Ph.D.
WordTek Document Services