Danger of online Resumes

Subject: Danger of online Resumes
From: CCMiller <camiller -at- NORTHSTATE -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 1999 18:29:54 -0400

I'd like to post my resume online, but after 10 years in my current
job, I'm a bit wary. I've heard horror stories about one's current employer
stumbling on these resumes and putting you on the fast track out the door.

I've considered some kind of honest but effective comouflage, such as
using my middle and maiden name. Does anyone have any experience, anecdotes
or advice?

Anne

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=