Re: Windows Annotations

Subject: Re: Windows Annotations
From: "Brierley, Sean" <Brierley -at- QUODATA -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 1999 15:47:50 -0400

Hallo:

Surely, one can post the ideas and information contained in those pages
without copying verbatim? Is there a difference, for example, between typing
and emailing the specific examples listed in that page range, and
attributing the source, versus scanning the entire book, making a PDF, and
distributing the book for $1.99 from a web site. I think there is but I can
be persuaded otherwise, not being a lawyer. <g>

Anyway, I'd pass along the info on how to use MS trademarks in the manner I
mention (in fact, I did in an earlier post when I grabbed trademark info
from the front matter of an MS publication and emailed the info to the
group). Am I due for a date in court?????

Thank goodness I have no wealth that is worth a lawsuit <vbg>.

Sean
sean -at- quodata -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=