Re: screenshot software recommendation??

Subject: Re: screenshot software recommendation??
From: Lata Udnani <lataudnani -at- HOTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 1999 10:49:08 PDT

Hi Dianne,

I have used "XV" for screenshots conveniently
imported to FrameMaker.

Lata Udnani.
Technical Writer

From: Dianne Moscrip <DianneM -at- F9 -dot- COM>
To: TECHWR-L -at- LISTSERV -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU
Subject: screenshot software recommendation??
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 13:34:11 -0700

------_=_NextPart_000_01BEAD37.456A4B00

hi:
Our company uses Hijaak 3.0 for screenshots and I'm having some computer
problems related to the installation of Hijaak so am considering other
alternatives. What screenshot software would you recommend? Any
suggestions?

Dianne Moscrip,
Technical Writer / Graphic Designer
SYNEX SYSTEMS CORPORATION
E-mail: diannem -at- f9 -dot- com <mailto:diannem -at- f9 -dot- com>

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=