Re: Sorry To Interrupt

Subject: Re: Sorry To Interrupt
From: "Lebedeff, Richard" <Lebedeff -at- VISA -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 1999 08:49:11 -0700

We might well say the same about you writing to us being an equal
interruption of time!

> Richard Lebedeff
> Technical Documentation
> Visa International lebedeff -at- visa -dot- com
> Direct: (650) 432-1513 Fax: (650) 432-2615

--------------[snip]------------
For example, reading this item is an interruption of your usual work
[2]. How have you arranged that you, or a colleague, are able to pick up
where you left off before reading it?
.
.
.
[2] If your work is specifically to read my correspondence I should be
most interested to know who you work for.
--
"What can be said at all can be said clearly;
and whereof one cannot speak thereof one must be silent."

Wittgenstein, Tractatus Logico-Philosophicus (1922)

Peter Jones

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=