Punctuation Tips (not that you need them!)

Subject: Punctuation Tips (not that you need them!)
From: Douglas Max <dmax -at- BELLATLANTIC -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 12:43:52 -0400

Dear Colleague,

So many appreciated our publishing our proofreading and editing tips on
our Web site, that I thought I'd let you know that you can now get a
copy of our tips on punctuation.

These punctuation tips are part of a continuing series we've been
publishing at our site--with many notes of thanks, I'm pleased to say!

Our URL is below. Just click on "View our helpful writing tips."

Cordially,

Doug

--
Douglas M. Max
Managing Director

E-text(TM) on writing and speaking now available for purchase or
license.

Training in business writing and presentation skills. Seminars,
distance learning/correspondence programs with personal feedback.
Online options. Editing services. Founded in 1969.

E-mail: DMax -at- LRcom -dot- com voice (908) 464-1231 fax (908) 464-1350

139 Dogwood Lane * Berkeley Heights, NJ * 07922-0264 * USA

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=