Re: Interview from hell

Subject: Re: Interview from hell
From: Bob Gembey <bob -at- SUPERNOVA -dot- NL>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 17:36:20 +0200

Richard Braden wrote:

"A agree, and therein lies the frustration. Candidates are not selected on
measureable, pertinent skills and experience. They are selected on whims -
another element of our highly dysfunctional corporate invironments."

Sorry, I disagree -- when you have at least two equally qualified
candidates, how do you choose between them? Let's face it, many of the
people who apply for a job have the qualifications to do it. One may be
the best in some respects, and another in other respects. Since many of
the qualitites can't be quantified, all you're left with is a judgment
call. This is not dysfunctional. It is human.

Bob

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=