RoboHELP or Microsoft HTML Help

Subject: RoboHELP or Microsoft HTML Help
From: Leona Dupree <llmdupree -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 07:48:05 -0700

Ok everyone. I am trying to get my company to purchase RoboHELP, but
everyone keeps looking for other alternatives. Can anyone tell me why?
What is it about RoboHELP that keeps companies from wanting it? Is
Microsoft HTML Help any better, or worse than RoboHELP? I think
RoboHELP has more to offer than Microsoft HTML Help. What do you all
think?

===
Sincerely,
Leona L. Magee-Dupree