Re: Sorry to interrupt...

Subject: Re: Sorry to interrupt...
From: Sam Buttice <sbuttice -at- TRANSPORT -dot- BOMBARDIER -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 09:06:38 -0400

I work in a cubicle that is shared with three other TWs. The partition wall
located directly in front me faces a busy passage-way and is low enough for
anyone over 5 ft. tall to look over and see what I'm doing.

When I need to concentrate, I go upstairs in the cafeteria, sit next to a
large corner window, and work for a few hours. If anybody asks, I tell
them I always wanted a large office with a corner window.

Sam Buttice
Technical Writer

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=