Re: Intentionally left blank

Subject: Re: Intentionally left blank
From: "Allen, Robert E" <robert -dot- allen -at- PNL -dot- GOV>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 08:03:50 -0700

One outfit in military solved the self-contradicting problem by putting "Reverse
blank" on the other side of the blank page. Rebecca had some fun with door
signs. I have a sign on my office door that says "If door is locked, use other
entrance." Surprising how many people see the sign but fail to notice that my 10
by 12 foot office has only one door.

Bob

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=