Re: New Chapter On Left - Brilliant idea

Subject: Re: New Chapter On Left - Brilliant idea
From: Rebecca Merck <Rebecca -dot- Merck -at- ONESOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 10:46:17 -0400

Judith, it IS a really good idean in some circumstances. I'm working on a
dictionary-style API reference right now, and I'm working to make each entry
cover a 2-page spread, for ease of use. Unfortunately, sometimes they run
over, and where they only go to three pages, I don't want to put a "this
page intentionally blank" between each entry, but a NOTES page! Now THAT'S
an IDEA! :)

-Rebecca

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=