Intentionally Left Blank

Subject: Intentionally Left Blank
From: Carol Anne Wall <mmpc0014 -at- PCLINK -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 07:36:13 -0500

I had to start adding "This page intentionally left blank" to my manuals 12
years ago. The staff at the copy center would go through documents looking
for blank sheets of paper and would pull them out of the document, thinking
I had made a mistake adding a blank page. They were new to the concept of
double-sided copying at the time. "This page intentionally left blank"
kept everyone happy, especially the writer!

Carol Anne

Carol Anne Wall, FLMI
Technical Writer, Minnesota Life Ins. Co. - Individual Business Technology
St. Paul, MN USA
mmpc0014 -at- pclink -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=