Re: Intentionally left blank

Subject: Re: Intentionally left blank
From: Beth Agnew <BAgnew -at- INSYSTEMS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 12:02:32 -0400

When I was in the military, we were indeed required to place "This page
intentionally left blank" on blank pages. It was a continual source of
amusement to me until they updated their directive to "This page
intentionally left blank, except for this message".

--Beth

Beth Agnew
Manager, Information Development

InSystems Technologies Inc. Phone: (905) 513-1400 x 280
65 Allstate Parkway, Suite 100 Fax: (905) 513-1419
Markham, Ontario, Canada E-mail: bagnew -at- insystems -dot- com
L3R 9X1
http://www.insystems.com