Re: New Chapter On Right/Leave Left Page Blank -Reply

Subject: Re: New Chapter On Right/Leave Left Page Blank -Reply
From: "Parks, Beverly" <ParksB -at- EMH1 -dot- HQISEC -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 14:06:21 -0700

Do people really find it so challenging to scan both left and right pages
simultaneously when flipping through a book? I just tried it with several
different sizes and bindings of books and did not have any trouble watching
both sides of the book at the same time while flipping. I think it is only
tradition that is being debated.

Bev Parks

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=