Help with JavaHelp

Subject: Help with JavaHelp
From: Donna Marino <domarino -at- EARTHLINK -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 11:15:52 -0600

I'm in the process of designing and writing a JavaHelp system for a client.  My problem is finding a good 3rd party tool to create the help. I've been using HelpBreeze and it's working fairly well, although I've had a few problems and was just wondering if there's a better tool.

Can anyone recommend a reliable, easy-to-use tool for creating JavaHelp? Also, if anyone is currently developing a JavaHelp system, I'd love to speak with you and compare notes.

Please respond off-list and I'll post a summary of responses. Thanks for your help.

Donna