Re: Environment statement after copyright

Subject: Re: Environment statement after copyright
From: "Sonja Waller (SWUS)" <Sonja -dot- Waller -at- SMALLWORLD-US -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 09:07:11 -0600

In my previous life I was a communications director for a publishing house.
We always put statements like the one you suggested in our publications. We
had many favorable reactions to it.

Sonja Waller
Sr. Technical Writer
Smallworld Systems, Inc.
Communications Business Unit

TEL: 303.268-6163
FAX: 303.779-9945

Email:
sonja -dot- waller -at- smallworld-us -dot- com