Re: Online Windows Guidelines for Software Design

Subject: Re: Online Windows Guidelines for Software Design
From: Jane Bergen <jbergen1 -at- EARTHLINK -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 23:07:00 -0500

The book you're talking about is already online and available if you
have web access. Look for it at this site:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.htm

Microsoft has just moved the old URL and revised this whole site.
You'll see an HTMLHelp-style interface (very cool and new), then click
on Books, then the Windows Interface Guidelines. It works -- I just
tried it. Unfortunately, though, the new HTML interface doesn't let
you bookmark anything but the shell. Well, at least it works........

Jane Bergen