Re: Splitting up PDF into Two Files

Subject: Re: Splitting up PDF into Two Files
From: Peter Jones <Holtec -at- COMITY -dot- DEMON -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 17:11:11 +0100

In article <m10kptm-000BM2C -at- mail -dot- GTS -dot- ORG>, Brian Doonan
<bdoonan -at- CORECO -dot- COM> writes

>is it possible to split up a single PDF file into two PDF files? I realize
>this is a strange request, but I've been asked to do this. Apparently, a
>client in America can only receive up to 100k through his e-mail!

Have you tried compressing it with winzip? If you search for Winzip on
the web you can download the zip engine. Then you can create a self
extracting archive so the recipient of the 'portable document' does not
need the unzipping program. If halving the file size will work then
zipping the file will too (probably).

--
Peter Jones

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=