Regrets re: The Skinny on the great disappearing FrameMaker rumor

Subject: Regrets re: The Skinny on the great disappearing FrameMaker rumor
From: Joanne Tait <JTait -at- GA-IMAGING -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 10:28:38 -0400

Roy Anderson wrote:

I tried to blue sky the identities of the marketing geniuses behind
the
"great disappearing FrameMaker rumor" but couldn't reach any
conclusions.
Drat!

*******************
Roy & TWrlers,

Sorry for being dense, but I'm not sure what you mean. If you're referring
to the person who began this thread, that would be me. If you're referring
to the person who put that bee in my bonnet, that would be our distributor.
It turns out that our VAR is dropping it because he doesn't sell enough to
warrant keeping a trained support staff. It was a simple miscommunication
between the VAR and our purchasing clerk. I have no idea if he has inside
info from Adobe.

That's the whole story. Unfortunately, this thread has migrated to the
Framers list - I've already apologized to them. I was going to respond
off-list, but I felt I should offer my apology to this list too. So here it
is.

I am sorry if this thread has offended, abused, confused or anything else.
Please accept my apology.

Cheers and happy Framing, Joanne

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=