Re: deadline question

Subject: Re: deadline question
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 06:59:46 -0700

> I am reasonable new to this game and I have a
> deadline for On line help for
> Friday evening.
> Thats suits me fine and everything was planned to
> meet this deadline.
> However, it is now Wednesday and "they" are still
> throwing stuff at me to

They will until Friday late afternoon.

> put in the Help.
>
> Is this common?

Yes.

>If so, what do you do?

Smile, say thank you, and work harder.

> I know I can put the stuff in, but I know I will
> forget something or it will

Maybe

> be badly done.

Do the best you can.

Oh, yeah...I almost forgot. On Saturday, after you
deliver the "almost-great" product, forgetting some of
the stuff they gave you on Friday afternoon (and they
will), drink yourself silly! (just kidding...kinda)

===
John Posada
Western Union International
(w) jposada -at- westernunion -dot- com