Re: Summary: Documenting a **** user interface feature

Subject: Re: Summary: Documenting a **** user interface feature
From: "Campbell, Art" <artc -at- NORTHCHURCH -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 10:31:26 -0400

Just so I get this completely straight -- you're a tech writer, probably
a product expert, and you're not allowed to file a bug report against the
program? Especially a bug where the application interferes with the
operating
system?

Or if you did file a report, it would be ignored because you're a tech
writer?

Art

Art Campbell
Technical Publications