Standard symbols?

Subject: Standard symbols?
From: Kim Nylander <nylanderk -at- IPIX -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 16:03:22 -0400

Hello all!

I'm working on standardizing symbols for the software manuals here. The
images will appear next to paragraphs containing Web page tips, camera
tips, software tips, and notes. I have a line-art drawing of a camera
(camera tips) and the software icon for the application (software tips).
The one I'm having trouble finding is an icon to represent the World Wide
Web. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Kim Nylander

Technical Writer