[no subject]

From: Stephen McDermott <dilligaff30 -at- HOTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 10:27:27 PDT

I've gotten to the point in my career as a contract technical writer that I
cannot list all of my experience on a two page resume. I have had a lot of
short term contracts where the experience and exposure I gained are too
valuable to leave out.

But my early years as a technical writer are important to document also,
showing increased responsibility for content, style, and distribution.

? - How do the veteran contractors condense their resume without shutting
themselves out of a position because that key piece of experience was
removed from their resume (besides tailoring each resume to a job)?

Thanks in advance.

Stephen W. McDermott
REMAC Technical Writer
The Regence Group