~ Doc-To-Help Training Classes - Germany

Subject: ~ Doc-To-Help Training Classes - Germany
From: Daniel McGovern <dmg -at- SOFTEXPORT -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 17:15:35 -0400

Hi All

In association with InstallShield GmbH we are pleased to advise that we are
holding Doc-To-Help 4.0 training classes in Germany over the coming months.

LOCATION
InstallShield Software GmbH
Frau Listl
Neutorstrasse 16
89073 Ulm

Here are the dates
June 08/09
July 08./09
August. 05./06
September 09./10

If you're interested in attending or getting more information please email
me at
training -at- softexport -dot- com

LONDON
If travelling to Ulm is not suitable we also plan to hold two day training
classes (in German) in London UK.
These will be held in July August and September

Look forward to seeing you there.

Regards
Dan McGovern

Soft/Export Ltd