Thanks for the replies to [Style: future or "the" future?]

Subject: Thanks for the replies to [Style: future or "the" future?]
From: "Nyre, Valerie" <valerie -at- MAAS -dot- DE>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 18:51:26 +0200

Ladies and Gentlemen!

Thanks to you all who have answered the question. Your answers were of great help! A majority
suggested using the article, but also that the sentence is by no way complete and that it can carry
different meanings.

Thanks for the wording suggestions (not complete) which arrived within a few hours:

let's integrate the future into our plans today
let's integrate in the future
Let's integrate future plans
let's integrate the products in the future
Let's integrate future" information in the following manner
let us *unit(e)* the future (of mankind?)
Let's intgrate future plans with the other committee's plans.
Let's integrate our networks in the future
Let's integrate [these things] in (the) future.
Let's integrate [our systems, our companies, our tasks, etc.] in the future
let's integrate future trends
Let us integrate the (or no the) future *with* our planning/thoughts
Let us integrate the (or no the) future *to* our planning/thoughts
Let us harmonize the (or no the) future *with* our planning/thoughts
Let us unit the (or no the) future *with* our planning/thoughts

Kind regards,

Valerie

P.S.
I am sorry for occasionally typing in a wrong name when answering your email!

Val