Re: Acrobat 4.0 Good News/Bad News

Subject: Re: Acrobat 4.0 Good News/Bad News
From: "Hirschi, Philip" <PHirschi -at- FILENET -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 15:59:23 -0700

Thanks to all who played around with this. What we found was that Acrobat
Distiller had to be set to Acrobat 4.0 compatibility. As soon as I did,
Acrobat could find and successfully copy the "c" character.

Earlier we'd had our machines set to 3.0 Compatibility. So now we've got a
decision to make!

This message was spam-checked by an evaluation copy of MailShield.
See http://www.mailshield.com for more information.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=