Re: Acrobat 4.0 Good News/Bad News

Subject: Re: Acrobat 4.0 Good News/Bad News
From: Paul Kortz <Paul -dot- Kortz -at- ARAN -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 18:07:29 +0100

> "An Adobe(R) Acrobat(R) Reader 4.0 CD-ROM will be available soon. This
> CD-ROM will contain Acrobat Reader 4.0 and Acrobat Reader 4.0 with Search
> for multiple languages and platforms."
>
> Do not despair!

I'm sorry to rant on about this, but it does seem a bit naughty of Adobe to
expect users who have already bought the product to fork out extra for
another CD-ROM (or for a download which can be expensive outside the US). It
should have been shipped with the Acrobat 4.0 product.

And what about the average end user who's already downloaded the Reader
oblivious to the fact that it's currently incomplete in one important
aspect. Guess who'll have to pick up the support calls. Get your act
together Adobe. End of rant.

Thanks for your help anyway,

Paul Kortz

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=