Re: Need advice - being criticized for helping

Subject: Re: Need advice - being criticized for helping
From: Tracy Boyington <tracy_boyington -at- OKVOTECH -dot- ORG>
Date: Thu, 6 May 1999 16:12:32 -0500

>My colleague's position is that I'm giving unfair advantage
>to "lazy" job seekers who don't pound the pavement and
>explore their own avenues. My position is that I'll provide
>what I know to anyone who asks ... the truly qualified will
>have the edge.
>
>Comments? Criticisms?

Who would you rather hire... someone who knows different, fast, reliable
ways to get information, or someone who thinks you should gather
information their way or be punished for it?

Tracy
Oklahoma Dept. of Vocational & Technical Education
Curriculum & Instructional Materials Center
Stillwater, Oklahoma http://www.okvotech.org/cimc/

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=