Symbol for pressing RETURN?

Subject: Symbol for pressing RETURN?
From: Peterson Karen <Peterson_Karen -at- PRC -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 6 May 1999 12:23:24 -0400

Dear TECHWRLers,

I want to put a symbol at the end of typed text to indicate that the user
must press RETURN. I'm torn between using the carriage return symbol
(Symbol, char 0191) and the registered trademark symbol (circle R).

Has anyone seen/used these or other symbols used effectively? Which does a
user prefer? Has anyone had problems using them (e.g., they don't print
right)? I searched the archives, and this is the info I still need.

Thanks for your help,
Karen

"Act your shoe size."
--Maxwell House ad