Frame versus Word

Subject: Frame versus Word
From: Suzanne Pyle <comline -at- GREENNET -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 6 May 1999 11:55:19 -0400

If you had to list 3 pros and cons for using Frame over Word 97 for
books that have column layout with rules and graphics, what would you
say is a good argument for using Frame? Both products can accept
graphics, create indices, TOCs, etc., however, I'm trying to persuade
some folks I work with that Frame is a more robust application that
ensures consistencies that Word is not capable of, in my opinion.

Suzanne

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=