Re: Dem scalding vats

Subject: Re: Dem scalding vats
From: RWS <rshade -at- FAST -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 5 May 1999 10:38:46 -0400

John Posada reported

> He tells me that in
>about two weeks, they are, based on my findings,
>postponing the delivery of of the app from June 1 to
>August 1 and that a team of 4 developers are going to
>stop work on v.2 and put v.1 of the software through a
>2 week in-depth testing and repair program.

I just had a similar thing happen to me on Friday - I took a position as a
lone writer 3 months ago with an "entrepreneurial" styled company. 3 weeks
ago I turned in 60 pages of screen shots with lots of "How come we do this"
questions. Friday they stopped development and will spend the next 6 weeks
"polishing" the software based on my suggestions.

Every once in a while, things go right!

Russ

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=