Re: MS Word 97-98 problems

Subject: Re: MS Word 97-98 problems
From: CASSIN Gilles <GCassin -at- MEGA -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 5 May 1999 16:02:24 +0100

Tha (grrrl typomaker is still active) now famous Woody's at O'reilly's
book (should charg'em - well Eric should have a fair share for managing
this list, which is NOTWORDORIENTEDATALL and there's a word list - well,
there may be several, but the WORD-PC -at- LISTSERV -dot- LIV -dot- AC -dot- UK is OK for
WordTecchyNewBees questions - no, it's not about words, it's about a WP
software), called Word 97 Annoyances (seems to fit this thread like a
glove) - advertises Go figger! (http:\\www.officecomputing.com) for
large documents, though there already were hints about RD fields with a
split doc........;

OOOOOOTTT: Can't put a hand (ah ah! ? a mittened hand) on your nice
answer, maggie; though it should be laying deep in the zillionaire mail
files around here, waiting the night to pop out.

"Quelle tartine." M. Proust, A l'ombre des jeunes filles en fleur.
Gilles CASSIN
mailto:gcassin -at- mega -dot- com
+33 1 42 75 40 22
My opinions are mine, and neither you nor my company can take credit for
them. YOU can cite them if you think they were of use.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=