Searched dejanews but can't find the thread...

Subject: Searched dejanews but can't find the thread...
From: Dick Margulis <ampersandvirgule -at- WORLDNET -dot- ATT -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 4 May 1999 19:26:04 -0400

Folks,

I've tried. Really I have. But please, can someone point me to the
recent discussion (or a reference of some sort) concerning the fallacy
that one must never ever have more than seven items in a list? Someone
trotted out this chestnut in a meeting today and I promised to dig out
authoritative information to the contrary. Help? Thanks in advance.

Dick

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=