What about "availability" notices?

Subject: What about "availability" notices?
From: KAREN_OTTO -at- HP-SPOKANE-OM2 -dot- OM -dot- HP -dot- COM
Date: Tue, 4 May 1999 16:02:37 -0600

I've seen many job posting ads, and I read the posting rules, but I'm confused
as to whether or not we can/should post an "available Tech writer" message.
I'm not talking full resumes, just a paragraph or two with the person's name,
address, and what their objective is.

Is this reasonable posting material, or is it relegated to the "other ads"
category?

thanks,
karen otto
karen_otto -at- hp -dot- com