Re: Frame opinions

Subject: Re: Frame opinions
From: Suzette Seveny <sseveny -at- PETVALU -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 4 May 1999 15:27:44 -0400

Melissa Clark wrote:
> >I am doing a comparison of Microsoft Word and Adobe FrameMaker on the =
> >effectiveness of using either of them for printed documentation (mostly =
> >long documentation, like manuals).=20
> >
> >Would anyone be willing to give me their opinion of Adobe FrameMaker, =
> >with regards to long printed documentation?

Sarah O'Keefe replied:
> Is this a troll?
>
> You might check the archives; this topic has been done many times, and
> there are lots of white papers out there comparing the two.

Suzette wants the troll to know that the techwriters archives may not be
working yet - they haven't been for awhile. A copy of the archives can be
found at http://www.documentation.com

Melissa - let me know if you don't turn anything up - I might have some
information, having been through this myself about six months ago.

Suzette Seveny
Markham, Ontario, Canada
sseveny -at- petvalu -dot- com or suzette -at- yesic -dot- com
DISCLAIMER:
Any opinions expressed are MY opinions.
Feel free to have your own.
Let's agree to disagree
But Please - Don't Flame Me.

Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while, I was a suspect.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=