Re: Frame opinions

Subject: Re: Frame opinions
From: Melissa Clark <clark -at- DATAPHYSICS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 4 May 1999 11:30:33 -0700

Sorry about the repeated question.
I will check the archives.
Please disregard previous question.

Thanks,
Melissa

-----Original Message-----
From: Sarah O'Keefe [SMTP:okeefe -at- scriptorium -dot- com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 04, 1999 11:30 AM
To: Melissa Clark
Cc: techwr-l -at- listserv -dot- okstate -dot- edu

>I am doing a comparison of Microsoft Word and Adobe FrameMaker on the =
>effectiveness of using either of them for printed documentation (mostly =
>long documentation, like manuals).=20
>
>Would anyone be willing to give me their opinion of Adobe FrameMaker, =
>with regards to long printed documentation?

Is this a troll?

You might check the archives; this topic has been done many times, and
there are lots of white papers out there comparing the two.

We posted a list of those white papers at:

http://www.scriptorium.com/framew.html

Regards,

Sarah O'Keefe

Sarah O'Keefe Scriptorium Publishing Services, Inc.
FrameMaker ACE (Adobe Certified Expert) 919-481-2701
WebWorks Publisher certified trainer okeefe -at- scriptorium -dot- com
http://www.scriptorium.com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=