Re: Move to HTML help?

Subject: Re: Move to HTML help?
From: CASSIN Gilles <GCassin -at- MEGA -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 4 May 1999 15:10:48 +0100

<jolly snipping>
I am very familiar with WinHelp but am not married to it.
<snip snap spung>
What I'll love with HTML help is that I can deal/mess/have intercourse
with what's inside. I'm tired with the winhelp darkbox, and juss
twitching a table to have its padding buldge is GREAT.
(ever tries a more than 2 colummmmmmmmmnnnnns table in winhelp? Only way
I found to deal with zem is PrintScreenPaintBrushShedWord{Bmc
zinaisteibel.shg}don'tforgettocopyitwiththeotherfiles).
mebbe HTMLHelp isn't mature yet. Winhelp is (will always be) gaga.
OMO
(OT:I don't get a copy of my collaboraschön to the list. Am I offed?
Filtered? Dyou hear me???)

Here's a change indeed!  W.Shakespeare, Othello IV 2
Gilles CASSIN
mailto:gcassin -at- mega -dot- com
+33 1 42 75 40 22
My opinions are mine, and neither you nor my company can take credit for
them. YOU can cite them if you think they were of use.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000