Re: Dreamweaver Question

Subject: Re: Dreamweaver Question
From: Susan Vineyard <vineyard -at- CHEROKEE -dot- NSUOK -dot- EDU>
Date: Mon, 3 May 1999 08:28:08 -0500

What I do is to save to html in Word, then open the html file in Dreamweaver.
If there's a better way, I am anxious to hear it! Good luck.

Susan Vineyard

Sylvia Braunstein wrote:

> --------------AFE26B49C9071B9230D0D18C
>
> Can you import/open a Word97 file in Dreamweaver while maintaining the
> styles? How?
>
> --------------AFE26B49C9071B9230D0D18C
>
> begin: vcard
> fn: Sylvia Braunstein
> n: ;Sylvia Braunstein
> email;internet: sbraun -at- rugged -dot- com
> x-mozilla-cpt: ;0
> x-mozilla-html: FALSE
> version: 2.1
> end: vcard
>
> --------------AFE26B49C9071B9230D0D18C--
>
> From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000==

begin:vcard
n:Vineyard;Susan
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
org:Northeastern State University;Computing and Telecommunicaitons
adr:;;;Tahlequah;Oklahoma;74464;
version:2.1
email;internet:vineyard -at- cherokee -dot- nsuok -dot- edu
title:Technical Writer
fn:Susan Vineyard
end:vcard