Re: **READ THIS** (Re: ADMIN: Posting Rules Reminder)

Subject: Re: **READ THIS** (Re: ADMIN: Posting Rules Reminder)
From: Bob Gembey <bob -at- SUPERNOVA -dot- NL>
Date: Mon, 3 May 1999 11:30:08 +0200

<< If you do have an "argument" or a point to make about what
you feel is or isn't appropriate, and can state it in a calm, rational
manner, he WILL hear you out, and if you're convincing enough, he may even
amend the posting rules - as has happened occaisionally before - BUT NOT
IF PEOPLE INSIST ON HASHING IT OUT IN PUBLIC.>>

To quote a former president, let me make one thing perfectly clear --
I have no objection to the current rules, and to the administrator's
application of them. If, indeed, a vocal minority insists on trespassing
on the rulese, how els can the "silent majority" make its voice heard, to
let them know that we stand behind the administrator, except to call for
everyone to stand up and be counted.

<<And now, since this type of posting IS off-topic, I shall retire from
this
thread...>>

If you had really believed this to be off-topic, then why not just e-mail
me directly?

And that's my last on-topic word on this matter.

Bob

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=