Re: Capturing Cursors

Subject: Re: Capturing Cursors
From: David Demyan <dbdemyan -at- WORLDNET -dot- ATT -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 21:08:52 -0400

Kees de Bondt suggested, "Try SnagIt, a shareware capturing
utility somewhere to be found on the NeT. I remember I must always
recapture my images, when I forgot to drag the cursor out of the
selection..."

For simple clarification, two minor points:

* You can avoid those recaptures by simply removing the check
mark next to the menu option: Input > Include Cursor. Then
perform the capture. (Downside: when you do want the cursor
in the pic, you must turn it back on.)

* The URL to obtain an evaluation copy is:
http://www.techsmith.com

David B. Demyan dbd -at- mendem -dot- com
Mendem Concord, Inc. http://www.mendem.com
Warren, New Jersey 888-753-8500

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=