Re: FrameMaker 5.5.6 problems

Subject: Re: FrameMaker 5.5.6 problems
From: Sharon Burton-Hardin <sharonburton -at- EMAIL -dot- MSN -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 14:24:46 -0700

Known bug in at least this version of Frame. People have reported it in
previous versions but I never saw it until this one.

sharon

Sharon Burton-Hardin
President of the Inland Empire chapter of the STC
www.iestc.org
Anthrobytes Consulting
Home of RoboNEWS(tm), the unofficial RoboHELP newsletter
www.anthrobytes.com
Check out www.WinHelp.net!
See www.sharonburton.com!