Re: Creating truly accurate HTML?

Subject: Re: Creating truly accurate HTML?
From: Jim Aikens <jaikens -at- ZOOMIT -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 12:41:27 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: Tracy Boyington <tracy_boyington -at- OKVOTECH -dot- ORG>

>I've used HTML Transit and found it worked pretty well, as long as you
>used styles to format your document. However, this was a very simple
>job. Anything complex is likely going to require some tweaking once
>you're done.

I, too, have had very good results with HTML Transit, but I _never_
tweak the HTML code -- it makes it much too difficult to regenerate. On
the other hand, I have spent hours playing around with the Transit
template options to get the effect I want. It is an incredibly poweful,
though often confusing, product once you get beyond simple
style-matching, so I restrict my tweaking to it. If you take the time to
play with it, it can do wonderful things for you.

jim aikens

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=