Help system for browser-based application

Subject: Help system for browser-based application
From: Sue Clark <sue_clark -at- ALLEGIS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 14:23:31 -0700

Hi -

I'm wondering if anyone is creating help systems for browser-based
applications. If so, what format/software are you using for creation?
What format have you chosen for delivery? What operating systems do you
have to support? What browser versions?

It's probably easiest if people contact me directly (sue -at- allegis -dot- com).
I'll be glad to post a summary back to the list.

thanks,

Sue
<sue -at- allegis -dot- com>

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=