Re: urgent: numbered list Word 97

Subject: Re: urgent: numbered list Word 97
From: MAGGIE SECARA <SECARAM -at- MAINSAVER -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 10:19:18 -0700

High explosives?

Perhaps that's not entirely helpful. Ok. It's a common problem. Did you
check the archives? There are several workarounds, besides simply typing in
the numbers by hand, and they've been discussed at length and fairly
recently. Oddly enough, in my current document set, after a while the
numbered lists seem to have settled down. <shrug> Who knows why?

Cheers!

Maggie
secaram -at- mainsaver -dot- com

A Compendium of Common Knowledge