Re: Niggardly

Subject: Re: Niggardly
From: Mike Stockman <stockman -at- JAGUNET -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 10:33:07 -0400

I was recently crushed to hear that one of my favorite actresses is a
known thespian who has also been seen masticating, in *public* no less.
Some Hollywood restaurant, I think.

I've never heard she was niggardly, but I wouldn't be surprised in light
of these other horrifying allegations.

But I'll get over it, as long as we can just avoid those words that sound
like other, unpleasant words. Can we all talk about technical writing now?

----->Mike

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=