TW Scope document

Subject: TW Scope document
From: Ellen Zohil <ERZOHIL -at- ACCUSORT -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 15:26:27 -0400

Cassandra,

I think your idea is a good one. We did such a thing ourselves a year or two ago. We had personnel distribute the document to new employees who will be working with us. We discovered, that more important than the document was the training session that was conducted to present the document contents.
the discussions that occurred during the presentation were most valuable.

Make the document short and sweet...less about what you do, more about what you need them to do. If you can, conduct recurring training sessions, once a year or something.

Ellen Zohil
Accu-Sort Systems, inc.
Technical Publications

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000