JOB: Interface Design Lead

Subject: JOB: Interface Design Lead
From: John Brandon <jbrandon -at- WAVEFRONT -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 09:01:33 -0500

Interface Design Lead
Exciting, rewarding opportunity to lead a brand new interface design group!
Hire your own staff, set your own user interface standards, make a
difference by helping our developers create easy-to-use, well-designed
applications. Work with business analysts to set the workflow requirements.
Supervise a group of interface designers to create the graphic design for
applications. Work in conjunction with our brand new usability team to test
your designs. Then, follow-up with developers to help them implement your
designs. This leading edge position requires that you have a special talent
for designing an interface with the user in mind. Must have a proven track
record designing easy-to-use interfaces. Also, must be familiar with Windows
API requirements. BA/BS required in Technical Communication, Interface
Design, or a related field plus three years of experience designing
applications. Requires some supervisory experience. Contact: John Brandon,
Best Buy Co., Inc. via e-mail at: john -dot- brandon -at- bestbuy -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=