French Manual of Style

Subject: French Manual of Style
From: Rakesh Srivastava <rakeshs -at- DELHI -dot- TCS -dot- CO -dot- IN>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 14:59:01 +0530

I am working on the conversion of a banking software into French and German.
This includes translation of the online help and messages, I am looking for a Style Manual of the French and German Languages, something similar to the Chicago Manual of Style for the English language. Please suggest any such manuals if you have seen or used and found them useful too.

Rakesh Srivastava
TCS, Delhi, India
email: rakeshs -at- delhi -dot- tcs -dot- co -dot- in

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000